All children need to wear school uniform.
A red jumper and black shoes are essential.
You can wear any combination. You can purchase items with the school logo on from Uniform Direct.
Click here to go to their online store.
Plain items without a logo are available from supermarkets.
- Our school uniform is a white shirt or polo shirt, with a grey skirt, pinafore or trousers and a plain, bright red jumper or cardigan with black sensible shoes (no flip flops or strappy sandals).
- A coat is also essential as we do a lot of outdoor work whatever the weather!
- We have a no jewellery policy. If your ears are pierced, simple gold studs are allowed
- P.E. Kit must be in school every day. This includes; a PE bag with a T-shirt, shorts and plimsolls to change in to.
- P.E. Kits are provided for children in Key Stage 2.
- All items must be clearly named.
If you have any questions please ask at the school office.