We are always looking at ways to improve engagement between school and home. With this in mind we have invested in a parental communication app, called Weduc.
This new communication platform has been designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school staff communicate. We will be able to send and receive information via the Weduc app.
In order to benefit from this new tool please follow the simple steps outlined below.
Instructions for Android/ iPhone devices:
• Step 1: Download the Weduc app onto your phone/tablet via your relevant App store.
• Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app and click the “Enrol” link at the bottom of the login screen.
• Step 3: Enter your unique enrolment code listed below and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Enrol Code: [[ENROL_CODE]]
Additionally, If you don’t have access to a smart phone you can register via a web browser via the 5 step process outlined below.
• Step 1:On an internet enabled device type the following enrolment link in your web browser.
• Enrol Link: [[ENROL_URL]]
• Step 2: Enter the unique enrolment code listed below and click “Enrol”.
• Step 3: Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click “Confirm”.
• Step 4: On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions within this email to activate your account and set your password.
• Step 5: Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details.
We look forward to communicating with you more effectively using our new Weduc App.
If you need any help of support, then please don’t hesitate to contact Weduc using this email address [email protected] or call us on 01509 221 349 option 2.